BELLA SARA is accessible both as an app and as a public website at www.bellasara.com. App and website share the same content and data and are in the following referred to as BELLA SARA.
- Access to and use of BELLA SARA is provided by Bella Sara Company ApS subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of BELLA SARA constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use BELLA SARA. Bella Sara Company ApS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of BELLA SARA after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Bella Sara Company ApS endeavours to ensure that BELLA SARA is normally available 24 hours a day, Bella Sara Company ApS will not be liable if for any reason BELLA SARA is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to BELLA SARA may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Bella Sara Company ApS and any content provider such as Bella Sara Licensee’s endeavour to ensure that the information on BELLA SARA is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and neither Bella Sara Company ApS nor any such other content provider accept any liability for errors or omissions. Information on BELLA SARA may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. BELLA SARA does not constitute an offer or contract, however links to other sites which may include offers or contracts. Price and availability of information is subject to changes without notice.
- Part of BELLA SARA contains materials and information submitted to Bella Sara Company ApS by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials and information submitted directly or indirectly for inclusion on BELLA SARA complies with national and relevant foreign law. Bella Sara Company ApS cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the material, misinterpretation and any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on BELLA SARA or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Some of the illustrative material, artwork, photographs and texts etc. made available from BELLA SARA is made available by independent artist and agencies. All providers of material to BELLA SARA, including sub-pages, have declared to Bella Sara Company ApS that the material does not infringe third parties rights but you cannot rely on this in any way. The material is protected by Danish and International legislation regarding intellectual property rights law and may not be copied or reproduced in any way, without permission from Bella Sara Company ApS. Permission to use material found on BELLA SARA may be obtained by contacting Bella Sara Company ApS in order to receive written consent.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit to Bella Sara Company ApS over the Internet is governed by the specific rules listed in the Privacy Statement.
- Bella Sara Company ApS shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use BELLA SARA, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using BELLA SARA or any such material.
- Further, Bella Sara Company ApS accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hyper-text link from BELLA SARA exists. The linked sites are not under the control of Bella Sara Company ApS and Bella Sara Company ApS is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. This also includes links to independent Licensee agencies. These Licensee agencies have the possibility and right to make their own adjustments on their websites.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Danish law. Any legal action or proceeding for any purpose concerning these Terms and Conditions or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively before Copenhagen Sø- og Handelsretten as court of first instance.
- Bella Sara Company ApS is not liable for any misprints as to price or information and reserves the right to correct any of the mentioned without notice.
Bella Sara Company ApS respects your right to privacy. We have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about our practices. Please direct questions regarding this Privacy Statement to email@example.com
Privacy is a concern to most Internet users. Bella Sara Company ApS is aware of, and sensitive to, the privacy concerns of our customers. If you are registering to use the site you will be asked to provide certain information. We are asking for this information solely for the purpose of providing the best service possible. Be assured that we do not share or sell personal information about our customers or site visitors to third parties.
Bella Sara Company ApS collects information about users in three ways:
- Traffic data
- Information provided by you
Each time a visitor enters BELLA SARA; information is collected about your domain name / IP address, referring URL, browser and platform, time of visit, pages visited and searches performed.
Aggregated traffic data may be shared with potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners for demographic purposes. When used in this aggregated form no one will be able to identify or contact you.
A cookie is a passive file and cannot spread computer viruses or other malicious programs. It helps to analyze how a website is used so that the webmaster can improve the user experience. In several cases, cookies may be necessary to provide a particular service.
Cookies are usually deleted automatically from the browser when it is closed (so-called session cookies). Cookies can also be set with an expiration date, so that data exists in a shorter or longer period (persistent cookies). Persistent cookies are typically stored on your hard disk.
Cookies can be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies. First-party cookies are allocated by the page the user visits. Third-party cookies are allocated by a third party (e.g. advertisers with content on a certain page) that has elements embedded in the page the user is visiting.
Cookies used by BELLA SARA
- Cookies from Google Analytics
At BELLA SARA we use Google Analytics to analyze how users use the site. The information that cookies collect about use (i.e. traffic data and your IP address) is stored on Google’s servers. Bella Sara Company ApS uses the information to prepare reports on website activity.
Note: If the law requires it, Google can disclose information to third parties.
Google Analytics create two types of cookies: A persistent cookie that indicates whether the user is recurrent, where the user comes from, what search engine used, keywords, etc. They also use session cookies to show when and how long a user is on the site. We do not compare the IP address with other information that Google holds.
- Session cookies for language provision
BELLA SARA uses session cookies to remember the language used during the user’s visit on the site. On the next visit to a subsection, the user will automatically receive the correct language version and do not need to select language again.
- Movies and cookies
In the embedded movies from YouTube, a browser (HTTP) cookie is created.
- Twitter, Facebook and other social media cookies
Cookies are created through buttons, widgets and “social plugins”. If the user is logged in on Facebook simultaneously with a visit to BELLA SARA, Facebook will know that the user has visited BELLA SARA.
- Use of Pixel Tracking
Sometimes Bella Sara Company ApS uses pixel tracking, which is when a user’s visit to BELLA SARA or a partner site is registered. Pixel tracking is anonymous, which means that no personal information is recorded or stored about the user. Only anonymous data about the user’s navigation on Bella Sara Company ApS’ sites and on partner sites is registered.
How to reject cookies
We hope that our users will be happy to allow the cookies we set, as they help us improve our website, provide the best services and give the user a better experience.
There you can also delete individual cookies or all the cookies the browser has stored.
On mobile devices, Cookies are handled in the Settings->Application administration
Use of pixel tracking (non-personal data)
- General session control on BELLA SARA, hereunder in connection with language version control.
- Collection of user statistics.
- General session control at https://bellasara.com or other partner-websites (eg by way of pixel tracking).
Information provided by you
In general, Bella Sara Company ApS only collects personal information when you register for a newsletter, notifications or book activities in order to provide you with the service ordered.
The information submitted when you register for a newsletter or notification is used by Bella Sara Company ApS to target the most relevant information. Bella Sara Company ApS does not pass on this information to advertisers or any third party.
Use of E-mail Addresses
By becoming a subscriber you consent to receive from us by e-mail our e-newsletter and details of other special offers which we may think may be of interest to you.
Subscribers may “opt out” of the e-mail communications offered on the site at the foot of the form where you subscribed originally. If you change your mind you can always reverse your decision later.
Sending You Responses and Updates
We generally respond to any e-mail questions, requests for service or information, and other inquiries we receive. We may also retain this correspondence to improve our services and website.
Apart from information necessary for sending out the newsletter and the notification-service any collected information is stored for no longer than necessary and in any case for a maximum of 3 months.
If you wish to know which information is currently stored regarding you, simply contact Bella Sara Company ApS by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org